Colorado Drivers Ed Online
STATE-APPROVED COLORADO DRIVER EDUCATION
Our online Colorado drivers ed course has been fully approved by the Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles. After completing this course you will receive the certificate required to apply for your Colorado Driving permit. This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to start taking in-car lessons with an instructor or parent. So, skip the classroom and take the course online.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to passing the final exam, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign-in and sign-out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
- Your completion certificate will be emailed to you at the end of the course. There is no need to pay or wait for certificates to be shipped.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- You must be at least age 14 ½ to start this course.
- Teens between ages 15 and 15 ½ are required to take this course before applying for a minor permit.
- Teens between ages 15 ½ and 16 can take this online course instead of a 4-hour driver awareness class.
- Although it is not a requirement, new drivers who are 16 or older can also take this course for purely educational purposes – knowledge is power, right?
- To get a driver's license, students under the age of 16 and 6 months must also complete 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training with an approved driver's ed provider. Click here for a full list of approved providers.
- Click here for more information on Colorado driver's ed requirements based on age.
HOW TO GET YOUR MINOR PERMIT
- Step 1: Complete this online course
- Before taking the final exam, you will need to apply for your minor permit on the Colorado DMV website and obtain your pre-registration code.
- Step 2: You'll receive your Third-Party Exam Completion receipt by email within 1 business day. Download and print this file.
- Step 3: Gather the following items:
- Step 4: Make an appointment to visit your local DMV office and apply for your permit.
You will be required to take a written exam at the DMV to get your permit. You can study the Colorado Driver Handbook to prepare for this test.
FUN TO WATCH–EASY TO LEARN
Our Colorado Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your drivers license fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
MESSAGE TO PARENTS
We understand that for most parents, the process of teaching their teen to drive can be full of stress and anxiety. So, let go of some of that stress and let us help—when your teen takes our online Colorado Drivers Ed course, they get an online course that covers every critical aspect of driving that all Colorado drivers need to know. Get started today and ensure that your teen has the knowledge they need to be a safe and responsible driver.
- Is this course state approved?
- Does this include the behind-the-wheel training?
Yes, this course is approved by the Colorado DOR's Division of Motor Vehicles. Our license number is 7744. You can click here to see us on the state's list of approved course providers.
No, this course only includes 30 hours of online education.
Colorado law requires minors to hold an instruction permit for 12 months before applying for a driver license and to submit a completed and signed driving log showing 50 hours of driving experience (10 of which must have been at night).
If younger than 16 and 6 months, you must also complete 6 hours of behind the wheel training with an approved driver education instructor or, if there is not an approved driving school offering at least 20 hours of behind-the-wheel (BTW) training per week within 30 miles of the permit holder’s residence, 12 additional hours of driving with your parent/guardian/alternate permit supervisor.
You can click here to see a full list of approved behind-the-wheel driver education providers in Colorado. For additional information on requirements to obtain a driver's license, please carefully read page 4 of the Colorado Driver Handbook.
Money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied that we guarantee it or your money back.
No hidden cost
We only advertise our actual bottom line cost. What you see is what you get.
Other schools charge additional fees to provide a certificate of completion we provide it for free.
Price Match Promise
Find a better deal? Just send us a message with information about the advertised price and we'll give you a discount.
The best of the best, of the best.... etc
Ok.... You get the point
Fast and Easy
By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material.
Sign in and sign out whenever you want. No classrooms and no pressure to finish. We track your progress so you don't have to.
Need help? No worries, just give us a call or send an email and our customer service team will be there to help.
With our mobile optimized learning environment you can learn on the go. Anywhere you have an internet connection, from any device.
All of our courses include interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and ensure you comprehend what you are learning.
Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.